Well, this blogging course is tough. It expects you have nothing in life but to blog every day and it actually expects you to browse other blogs (gasp!) and search for like-minded folk out there. Reminiscent of the twilight zone. (cue: music please)
Okay, so I’m being a little dramatic. Okay, I’m being the drama queen here. You must excuse my thoughts, uninterrupted as they flow, as the post a day requires 10 mins of uninterruptedness. Or was it uninterrupted disruptive writing? I forget.
Coming to the point; yes this time I have one. My assignment: Track those 5 blogs and follow 5 new topics. Aren’t they one and the same?Being neighborly are we?…We shall see.
- Cooking with a Wallflower – I love food and the way to spice up ole’ boring recipes with new twists that actually taste great. Andrea makes all this and more possible on her blog. I followed her blog out of curiosity and I’ve become a die-hard fan of some of those recipes. Well, I don’t see myself making ham and cheese, maybe chicken…perhaps. Her refreshing twists and the way she presents them – absolutely adore her iPhone pics: don’t believe her by the way (wink), the photos are so good!
- Explore Newness! – Now I love enlightening myself and what better way to do this than by exploring newness in the mundane..or the not-so mundane. Lenore blogs about her journey into blogging as a care-free, stress-free activity which explores multiple possibilities of having something new to look forward to every day? Seriously fun. I loved the concept and better yet, the fact that there can be something new to look forward to each day if you know how and where to look…Keep looking Lenore, I’ll be there to see it in just a bit.
- Its All About Sonia – I love fashion, the chanel variety and the old vintage variety and sometimes the takes in-between. No not, Goth, I don’t see that becoming for me, perhaps you, not me. Hope you don’t mind, do you? Well Sonia, loves the same thing I do. Only I see a different way of doing it from her perspective. Love her photos of how she puts stuff together. Way to go Sonia!
- HarsH Reality – Sorry if I didn’t misspell that, or capitalize it the right way. Its just the 10 minutes post a day thing. Anyway, stumbled upon Jason’s blog and felt this was new to my way of life. I thought I was straight-forward, he was blunt. An opinionated man indeed. And those of you thin skinned enough to feel bad, you’re welcome to wander right off. Now that doesn’t mean I agree with all the things he says, just that I feel nice that I now have another thought or two, another take or two on the things I know or didn’t know. Helps, doesn’t it, to have an open mind? I feel that way too, so go stumble on his blog and keep reading. I’m sure you’ll…well you won’t be bored, I guarantee you that!
- Trablogger – Well here I can’t take credit for finding your blog, you found mine. I’m glad else I wouldn’t have known about your photos. I don’t stalk blogs, more unfortunate me! Love your pics, and keep posting. Especially liked the hope post and p.s it did give me inspiration for this post of mine, so thank you!
Disclaimer: None of the above blogs are slated in order of blog rank, likes, or dislikes, or followers…or any other thing one can think of…If you want it re-arranged, please do so mentally. I’m sure everyone knows by now I’m a novice and I intend to be one for some time.
Thanks for reading through my muddleness, (And no, its not Muggleness)
P.S maybe next time I’ll torture everyone out there with songs?
Still keep reading,